4/18/2013 1:13:12 PM
Garlic Parmesan pull-apart Bread
Posted under: Side Dish
• 1 can of refrigerated Grands biscuits (not the flaky layers)
• 1/2 stick of butter
• 3 cloves of garlic, minced
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 tsp Italian Seasoning (I omitted)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Throw the cold 1/2 stick of butter in a bundt pan and let it melt in the preheating oven.
2. While the butter melts, cut the Grands biscuits into quarters. In a bowl, toss the biscuit pieces, garlic, Italian Seasoning, and Parmesan cheese together.
3. Once the butter is melted, add the biscuit mixture, sprinkling with any cheese and garlic that gets let behind in the bowl.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 20- 22 minutes until golden brown. Turn out on a dish and enjoy!
Please login to reply.