All entrants must agree to abide by these rules. Entering into any competition or contest by any ITI (Inspiration Time Inc.), radio station (WCTL Radio) shall be deemed to indicate acceptance of these rules.
INSPIRATION TIME INCORPORATED – CONTEST RULES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Unless otherwise specified in the rules for a particular contest, all contests conducted by WCTL are open to anyone over the age of 12.
- Any employee or board members of WCTL, and their immediate family members; along with our sponsors, clients or agents connected with a specific promotion or contest are not eligible for participation in the contest.
- Only one entry per person or household per contest is permitted unless specified in the specific contest rules.
- Contests restricted to persons 18 and over will be specified on-air and/or in official contest rules for that particular contest.
- All taxes for prizes won from ITI are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any winner of any prize valued in excess of $600.00 will be required to furnish WCTL with a valid identification along with a social security number and will be issued an IRS Form 1099 at the end of the calendar year.
- In the event that a winner does not meet eligibility requirements or cannot utilize a prize won through a contest, WCTL reserves the right to award the prize to another eligible entrant.
- WCTL contest winners can only win one time during any calendar month for all on-air, standard mail, email or webpage contests and promotions.
- Unless specified in particular contest rules all prizes should be picked up at our WCTL radio station located at: 10912 Peach, Street, Waterford, Pennsylvania 16441. Prizes should be picked up within 30 days of announced winning. All prizes will be held for 45 days and any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited and returned to the WCTL prize closet.
- Contests conducted by WCTL are open to all listeners unless specified in a particular contest’s rules as posted on or in the rules aired on WCTL.
- Winners are notified by WCTL or confirmed when the winner contacts WCTL. WCTL is not responsible for any mechanical or telephone error, failure or omission; lost or unreadable mail or email service disruption.
- All contest rules and restrictions are subject to final review by WCTL. All decisions of station management with regard to the selection of winners, the awarding of prizes or any interpretation of these rules is final.
- For all WCTL contests, there is no purchases necessary and all contests are void where prohibited.
- All entrants agree to release the use of their name and city of residence as well as the broadcast transmission of information pertaining to their entry or prize-winning conversations, without additional consideration.
- By entering any contest conducted by WCTL, each contestant agrees to these rules and to accept decisions by station management as final. All entries become the sole property of WCTL.
- Most prizes offered for contests are provided to WCTL by a third party or sponsor. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other goods or services. Prizes being shipped by a third party or sponsor could take up to 45 days for delivery. WCTL is not responsible for any third party or sponsor that withdraws from a contest before the completion and is not liable for any prizes a sponsor should fail to deliver.