For advertising inquiries, contact WCTL Sales 814.796.6000 ext. 108 or email@example.com.
Benefits of Christian Radio
According to Arbitron, now Nielsen, a leading international marketing and media research firm, Christian Radio is not just a “niche” format anymore. Their studies have found:
- In the last 15 years, listening for religious-formatted stations has grown by 35%. This is faster than every other format rated!
- The well-targeted demographic appeal of Christian stations is remarkable:
- 71% of the Contemporary Christian Music audience is in the all-important 25-54 year old media-buying demographic.
Contemporary Christian stations are generally more saturated with 25-54 years old listeners than secular adult contemporary, CHR, country, news/talk, and oldies stations.
Though religious-formatted stations have long been stigmatized by format bias, the numbers are undeniable and speak for themselves. Ratings-conscious advertisers and ad agencies are now forced to seriously consider these stations as a part of their media mix… – Brad Kelly, Arbitron Inc. National Sales Manager for NRB Magazine
WCTL is the Erie area’s only local radio station for great Christian programming every morning, noon, and night.
- Our audience starts their weekdays with a mix of information and fun with the Wake Up Call, listens to the best Contemporary Christian Music during the midday show and during afternoons on the Drive Home, ending their evenings being uplifted with teaching from God’s word.
- Weekends, listeners tune-in to a variety of features, including national music countdown shows, programs specializing in regional talent, great teaching from area churches, and of course plenty of today’s best Contemporary Christian Music, hosted by local announcers.
- Regardless of age, there is something for everyone on WCTL. We are the area’s local Christian radio station with music and programming that is inspiring, entertaining, and informative for every member of the family!
Because of the passion WCTL’s listeners have for this station and it’s music, our online presence on the web and social media outperforms our peers. With thousands of page-views per month, your partnership with WCTL.org, our live web-stream, e-mail blasts, podcasts, and other web-based advertising opportunities open up a powerful avenue to grow your brand awareness.
- Our listeners have come to recognize that WCTL events are tremendously worthwhile to participate in, and our event sponsors enjoy the unique exclusive opportunities to showcase their brands. Throughout the year, WCTL builds on its strengths with great one-of-a-kind events such as:
- WCTL’s “Rejoice, Refresh, Renew” Women’s Conference in March 2015 featuring Kim Boyce
- WCTL Family Comedy Night in April 2015 featuring Taylor Mason
- The Harvest-Hoof-It 5K Run/Walk in October
Businesses that advertise on WCTL have come to expect solid results from the myriad of special promotions available on the station that give an exclusive and exciting context for their brands. These great opportunities include:
•Special contests for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day
•The Firecracker 500 countdown over the Independence Day holiday
•The Christmas match game contest in December
•Twelve Days of Christmas, and Musical Christmas Cards music sponsorships in December
For more information and rates, contact WCTL Sales 814.796.6000 ext. 108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.